Thursday, July 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #5


Crazy for Books hosts a weekly Book Blogger Hop! Please feel free to hop around my site to read reviews of current historical fiction and history-related nonfiction for children and teens.

Our question for the week from our fearless blog leader:  RIGHT THIS INSTANT, WHAT BOOK ARE YOU DYING TO GET YOUR HANDS ON (PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE)?


Hmm, that's a hard one.  Right now I'm really looking forward to British YA/historical fiction novelist Celia Rees' upcoming release The Fool's Girl--I'm supposed to be getting an ARC and I can't wait to read it!  


What's new on my blog? Check out my reviews of two new YA books that have been getting a lot of "buzz"--The Water Seeker, by award-winning novelist Kimberly Willis Holt, and Three Rivers Rising, by Jame Richards, a wonderful new YA novelist.   And Friday I'm reviewing Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin and Lisa Brown, a genre-busting mystery-ghost story-historical fiction-graphic novel. Let me know if you visited through the hop and I'll come visit your blog as well.

5 comments:

Mystee said...

I'm your newest follower from the blog hop..I'd love for you to stop in and check out my blog
if you get a change {book and product reviews, giveaways, family stuff and more}.
Have a wonderful weekend ♥
http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-hop-4_15.html

CarlyB said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Hop and am now a follower :).
Have a great weekend and I'm sure I'll be back soon,
Carly x

http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

pussreboots said...

I'm a new follower and I'm taking my hop later than usual this Friday. Happy weekend. Pussreboots.

Tammy said...

Just dropping by on the hop. Love your site and will be back to read more fantastic reviews. I'm your newest follower! Have a great weekend!

Melissa said...

Hi there! Stopping by on the hop, and now you have a new follower. I love historical YA too, and though I read a lot of other YA genres, it's something I keep coming back to. :)

I hope that you have a chance to check out my hop and perhaps the interview I posted today with YA author Lesley Anne Cowan. She's stopping by to ask/answer questions from my readers all day!